Remote Administration Rapid Install
nShield HSMs often operate in lights-out data centers, which are frequently far away from the people who manage them. While using lights-out data centers can reduce overhead costs, traveling to access distant HSMs can significantly increase expenses. nShield Remote Administration lets HSM owners administer their HSMs from their office location, saving time and money.
The Remote Administration Rapid Install Service from Thales helps organizations get up and running and realizing the benefits of this tool as speedily as possible. A Thales e-Security ASG consultant will perform the following functions in your environment:
- Analyze your current nShield HSM deployment, including the population and distribution of your estate
- Assist in installing the hardware and software you’ll need in your local office(s)
- Help you upgrade nShield HSM software and firmware
- Convert Administrator Card Sets to Remote Administration Cards
- Document the upgrade process to help you adhere to security policies and future audits